Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Blog!

Hello everyone and welcome to the blog! From now on I will post updates on the development of the game here. Right now the game is far from completion, but we are working towards that goal. By the way, I've put up a poll here! Be sure to give your opinion.

PROGRESS:

Story: ~10% (9k word count)
Script: ~10%
Sprites: 0%
BG: 0%
CG: 0%
Music: 10%
Main Menu Interface: 100%
Character Concept Art: 100%

So far, we're a team of three students developing this game.
I'm Kait, main writer and scripter.
Suqling is the artist and overall designer.
Ran is the writing helper and proofreader. (Plus moral supporter! haha.)

If any musician is interested in working in this project (for free, sorry), please pm me on LemmaSoft. Also, more writing help wouldn't hurt either.

You should check out our LemmaSoft thread! It's here.
We hope to keep everyone interested and release an awesome game.
I'll be updating with the basics soon. See you!